Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE_3

Well, I'd hoped to be able to embed my own work here. Honestly, I didn't (this past week or so, it's been more of a "couldn't" than "didn't" situation) allow enough time to develop a skill in Flash to the extent that I could animate something that I wanted to put out on my blog. As I said, I found the Lynda.com tutorials so "noisy" that I couldn't focus on the process. And then...I found Andrew Way on Vimeo. Silent, clear and practical tutorials. I get it. I think I may just continue with this pursuit after all. Thank you, Josh Tolar and Andrew Way! (An update: I run the tutorial on my netbook and, with the manner in which the Andrew Way tutorial is set up, I most often am able to follow right along in real time on my Mac. Works beautifully.)


Adobe Flash Tutorial 1 from Andrew Way on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning the Andrew Way tutorials on Vimeo. We are all going to be working with Flash eventually. It is good to know about tutorials you (and others) found more effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the flash tutorials and you found them effective, I am hoping to update them in the near future to the new CS5 suite, this will include the new Flash Catylst software which is a lot easier to learn than Flash. kind regards Andrew way.
    PS. my other tutorials are also on vimeo which may be of interests in: photoshop,illustrator,dreamweaver.

    ReplyDelete